Monday, September 29, 2008

"Dillenia"

Today I went out to KLCC just to buy few things for raya (last minute shop) before gg back to kampung tomorrow nite. Got my "harta rampasan", tq dear. On our back home, told my hubby tt I wanted to go to Bukit Subang area to see the hse there. When we reached at Bukit Subang I saw adv about new housing dev called Denai Alam the Sime Darby project.  Just try our luck, we went to the sales office n thank God the place is open. The one n only sales consultant of the day Mr. Vijay welcome us by showing their projects. All double storey link hse with garden concept. Sooooo greeen..... I like it. Hubby oso like the place. There's few phase under dev but we choose the one called "Dillenia" at Pase D3. Const already started n to be completed next year July. Vijay brought us to see the actual hse. I love the layout. After considering our need n off course our financial, we decided to get the hse since only two intermediate unit left (can't afford to buy the end lot coz the price is more than 5xxK, beyond our budget). Hubby paid deposit. After raya we will sign SPA n I will start to send my docs to all banks (if possible) for my loan. Hopefully semua akan berjalan lancar n I can get my loan approved. Cant wait to have my own hse.:-)

Welcome to Denai Alam

Present n future development by Sime Darby

This is the housing area for phase D3... Almost fully booked ok!

My hse is #30, Unit D3-016

Pandangan tepi

Pandangan depan

Pandangan belakang

Interior

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.