Thursday, March 5, 2009

Allah lebih sayangkan Adam.

Today is the 48th day Adam 'left' both me n hubby. I believe Adam is now living in peace and for sure in a safe hand. Actually I dont know what to blog about but each day I pray to Allah that I can have another one, not to replace him, at least he or she can bring joy in my life.

ADAM ADLAN, mummy and daddy love you very much. No words to describe how deep is our love. And when Allah took you away from us, mummy and daddy are so sad. No words to describe our sadness. Even until this time this moment mummy and daddy feel that you are still around, playing with us, running in the house and your laughter ..... We miss you a lot, our life is empty without you. 2 years and 8 months doesn't seem enough for mummy and daddy to have you in our life.

"INNALILLAHIWAINNAILAIHIRAJI'UN"

0 comments: