Tuesday, October 20, 2009

While waiting for the flight...

Today i have to attend hearing at Penang High Court. Took 07.25 flight from KLIA and reached Penang about 8.45. Delayed about 20 minutes. Luckily the taxi driver yang bawak tu drive macam racer and managed to reach court at 9.20am. And nasib baik jugak case before the Registrar banyak and tak nampak sgt yang I lambat ke court. Finished about 12pm and terus ambik cab to airport to catch flight at 17.25. Awal giler but i have no choice but to lepak kat airport. Tak tahu nak gi mana2 pun. Sambil2 tu ber"FB" and ber"BLOG"ing. Rasanya belum update pasal small gathering for frens, family and neighbours at my house last 2 weeks. Here few photos during the makan2 time... Nak story pun takde apa2 sgt. Makan bese2 saja.

The Food
The Tuan Rumah

Antara tetamu yang hadir:-
Masri & Sal & Tam Spider
My x-ATFW colleagues
Alang & Aida

2 comments:

Shopping Queen said...

Salam Fitriyah,

Thanks for linking me up! Therefore u're entitled for 10% discount on shipping and handling fee with ur first purchase at SQ!

Oh btw, I don't know whether this is appropriate or not but takziah to ur family on your loss (I read all ur previous entries). Al fatihah. Semoga Allah mencucuri rohnya dan semoga u akan dapat another adam as what u wish for :)

Fitriyah Abdullah said...

Salam,

SQ thanks for dropping at my blog. Nice to know u.