Monday, July 13, 2009

My Weekend

12th July 2009, Mr Hub's nephew Izzudin came back from Korea for holiday. Both me and Mr. Hub together with my SIL and family yang came down from JB went to KLIA. Izzudin safely landed at KLIA at 6.45pm. Before balik we stopped for a while kat BK. Izzuddin had his dinner. All of us dah makan before he arrived. After that we left KLIA. My SIL went back straight away to JB coz dia ada badminton tournament on the next day while both me and hubby together with Izzuddin went to my other SIL's house in Kajang.

On the next morning, bangun tido my niece yang buat medic kat UKM sms tt she's not well and wanted to see doctor. Bot me and Mr. Hubby rushed to her campus at Kolej Tun Syed Nasir near Taman Tasik Titiwangsa and brought her to clinic. Settled with my niece, we rushed back to Kajang coz we need to fetch Izzudin and go to Cheras for Rugby SMS 10's game. Unfortunately, we all tak sempat nak tengok Mr. Hub's team main coz dah terlewat. BTW, the team lost. So we just watched the junior under 14 and 18.

After the rugby game, we left to Jalan Duta to get ticket for Izzuddin ncoz dia nak balik JB. Unfortunately, ticket to JB tak dijual at Jalan Duta and we went to Puduraya. Managed to get MARA Liner's 11pm ticket. Since still early we went jalan2 at Mid Valley. Singgah dinner kat Nando's. Sambung jalan2, stop minum kejap at Starbucks and about 9 we left to Puduraya. Sampai awal jugak coz jalan tak sesak langsung. So we just wait there and the bus bertolak as scheduled.

At this moment, Mr. Hubby dah sedap tido kat bilik. I know that he's so tired. As for myself, I'm going to bed in short while. Gud Nite!

Upon arrival

Quick dinner at BK

Lapar!!!

Nando's

Our dinner

Izzudin

Mr. Hubby

It's me

While waiting ...

Uncle n Nephew

1 comments:

mummy 2NAQ said...

betuilaaa..dh mcm pelakon korea dah anak menakan hang nih.. ehehhe